Bakthi Revolution: Theiva Thendral organised by SSBC Of Segamat
Theiva Thendral under Bakthi Revolution organised by SSBC Of Segamat on the 19th of March 2016 at the Sri Maha Mariamman Temple, Kampung Quarry Segamat. About 500 devotees took part in this divine program. Many other Spiritual NGOs supported this program as well. Bhajans were lead by the State Bhajan team From NSM. The program started at 7.45pm and ended at 9.30pm with Annadhanam thereafter. All devotees enjoyed session and felt the divine bliss.
Feedback from Non-Devotees (Sai-Org) : They really felt the divine joy through bhajans and agreed to share this experience with others and participate in the upcoming bhajan practices in the temple which will be carry out by SSBC of Segamat. Many requested that the same program to be organise frequently.
Main Objective :
- Bhajans to be sung in Temples, Community Centres and Homes etc.
- It is a seed we wish to plant that we hope will blossom and grow into a large TREE and be a guide for youth through the teachings these bhajans convey.
- Towards creating awareness in the community the importance of Namasmarana (singing of lord’s name)
- With spiritual education through songs, we can ensure that Vital Human Values are slowly
- Embedded in the subconscious mind of our teenagers and young adults.
- To promote the consciousness of appreciation and DEVOTION to GOD, PARENTS and nature.
The follow-up of this event will be to train youngsters to sing bhajans and give out musical instruments for free to motivate more YOUTHS to participate in temple events. The aspiration is that more and more temples will have their own bhajans group of young adults.